COMMISSION OF INQUIRY INTO
MONEY LAUNDERING IN BRITISH COLUMBIA
Welcome to the website of the Commission of Inquiry into Money Laundering in British Columbia. We invite you to read Commissioner Cullen’s Introductory Statement.
The purpose of this website is to provide regular, timely and relevant information to the people of British Columbia about the work being undertaken by the Commission.
There is much work going on behind the scenes at the Commission, including:
- Preliminary research
- Reviewing and analyzing the four existing reports
- Planning and organizing the hearing portion of the Inquiry
- Identifying and obtaining relevant documents, records and correspondence
- Establishing the procedural rules for the Inquiry’s work, starting with applications for standing made by those looking to participate in the hearings
- Securing office space in central Vancouver that is accessible by public transportation
- The continued development of this website
We will continue to update this page and sections of the website.
We invite you to follow the Cullen Commission on Twitter. We will be sharing information via that social networking platform. Please note: Because of confidentiality and privacy concerns, we will not be responding to comments or questions on Twitter.
If you have questions for the Commission, please e-mail us at: email@example.com